Saturday 28 November 2015

The Final Countdown

Welcome friends.

Where do I begin?

How do I sum up the previous year and how I've gotten to this point?

This time last year my world was in complete turmoil. Being completely lost and confused week in, week out had become the norm.
Instead of resisting the slide, I went with it. I let my destiny unfold as naturally as I could, if it felt right, go with it.

I stopped caring about what others aspire to, and what society tells us is right, and started to sleep out under the stars. I haven't had a "home" since December last year, but I've felt more happy than I ever thought was possible.


I've discovered parts of myself and parts of the world that I never thought possible. I've challanged every belief I've had, and found myself in some unique situatuions. 
I've seen parts of the country that many could only dream about.
And folks, the adventures are only getting started...


it's less than a month now until I jump on a plane and head for India and SE Asia. Every day that passes gets me more and more excited for what lies ahead. I'm not sure where I'm going, or for how long. But I wouldn't dream of travelling any other way. There's something extremely beautiful about the unknown. 


So children, remember that comfort makes cowards of us all. Get yo butts out there and explore yourselves and whats left of this beautiful planet. 
I hope to see some of y'all along the way, but for those who can't share the adventures first hand, this is for you!

Stay safe, 
B

1 comment: